How It Works

At Awesome Writeups, we understand that you want a platform that is easy to work with, and that is why we chose email and phone as our primary means of communication.

Here’s what you need to do: come up with a set of instructions for how you want your work handled. That includes the subject, number of pages or words, the referencing style, the deadline, and so forth. You’re free to include any special instructions you might have, like referencing to specific books, journals, videos or any other source(s).

Some clients provide us with the logins for their student portal, and we source the instructions or the coursework specifications from there.

Once you have composed the instructions on a word document, send that to us via maryjoykimmy@gmail.com. Alternatively, you can call us on +254745154552 or +254770966768 and an Awesome Writeups staff member will be happy to assist you.

A member of our team will review the instructions and get back to you in less than an hour with a quote. Typically, our charges are 19 USD per page (a page contains 275 words) but you might pay more or less depending on the nature of the work. Rest assured we often have discounts (sometimes up to 40% off) for our esteemed customers.

Note: You pay 25% of the total quoted price once the deal is struck and pay the remaining 75% after the work is delivered to you. Our payment options include PayPal, Payoneer, Mpesa, and bank transfer.

As soon as we have agreed on the deal, your assignment or coursework is assigned to a staff member who works on it in the best manner possible and within your preferred deadline.

If the work is particularly lengthy and takes more 72 hours to complete, you will receive a notification (via email) every 48 hours for the progress on your order. You’re always free to contact us via email or a phone call requesting to be updated on the progress and if you like, you can request for the addition or change of instructions on your project.

The work is sent as a word document to your email address and if you prefer, it can be submitted on your behalf via your student portal.

Sounds good?

Don’t wait any longer. If you’re a medical or business student, our assignment experts are ready to work with you.

We promise to treat you with friendliness and utmost discretion. With us, your student details are super safe. Most importantly, you can rest assured that your project will be handled in a perfectly professional manner assuring you of excellent results.

Remember, our contacts are:

Email – maryjoykimmy@gmail.com.

Phone – +254745154552 or +254770966768.